About Me

My photo
TTDI Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

28 April 2009

Wanna final exam le T.T

to all guild member and friends,

next 2 week to 3 week
i will be busy to study
and fight for my last paper
will be less on luna during tat time...
>.<

final wanna come liao...
haven ready yet
and
haven planning after finish study wan do wat
im not ready to work yet...
dun wan so fast go working...

i miss maple fren
i miss HeiSerHui's member
i miss Government's member
i miss all my fren
i miss DocUnited's member
all i misss (only no miss jas) >.<

lolz... kidding de dar...
i miss u also...

i got a fren asking me going sg work
so maybe i will go sg working le
just maybe... haven true... ^^

wish me good luck in my final
and wish all my fren good luck too
and my dar too cause she now exam le

No comments:

Post a Comment