About Me

My photo
TTDI Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

29 April 2009

Making a guild is not easy

yeah i know
DocUnited got many unactive member
wat can i do ???
force them play luna everyday ??
is this a good GM to do ??

every member who leave DocUnited
only know to complain my guild
got many unactive member
is unactive guild

did u all think urself is a active member too ??
except mieye... and only mieye
can say about my guild unactive and leave
other ?? themselves also unactive
then say my guild unactive
then leave...
wat a nice reason...

u all think build a guild active and pro de
very easy ??
get a very active like me very easy ??
i dun wan to say many here...
u go and make a guild and try urself...
then u will know making a guild is not easy...
i in 1 month can go guild lvl4
is very very very not easy liao...

for those unactive member
dun complain DocUnited more
cause u also the one unactive...

for those active member
i got eyes to see will promote to elder
and vp also

in DocUnited i no need u all support me anything
just invite some active guild member
and training lvling can le
thx for all...

No comments:

Post a Comment